Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Dream Voyage...

 It took twenty years to create who I am today. Within these years, I have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity toward all the strange and wonderful things in the world around me.

I grew up in a middle class family. I had an elder brother and a younger sister and this made my childhood days more colorful. My parents both had stable careers and this provided us with more opportunities to learn what we desired to. I remember when I was a young boy; my parents bought us a Personal computer. My elder brother teaches me the basics of Photoshop and movie maker, he was always wondered about the 3d animation, video games etc. in a short time I started to make some video clips & art works.
I received lot of appreciations from my relatives and parents. this wishes  affected me so much that I insisted to my parents that I also wanted to learn multimedia & animation. So I started my journey and continue it to this day. I finally completed my grade diploma from arena animation academy and I did not end my visual art studies after I went to arena academy.
There, I joined the Toonz Animation Calicut. My purpose in joining this Institute was to learn more about Video art & Visual effects (VFX). I absolutely loved the VFX and I have discovered that with the background in multimedia studies, I am learned with tremendous speed. My teacher said that I am bestowed with talent and asked me to keep up the good work. My diligence paid off as I was upgraded from being a member of the Clusters School of Digital Arts.
Besides having flying colors in my activity, I also do well in my studies. I applied for B.A in National Collage and I am now pursuing a degree for Sociology. Under the Calicut University.
After I complete my degree; I will have the opportunity to obtain a stable and challenging career in VFX Industry.
I know that the road ahead will not be easy for me, but I cannot stop here. I need to move on in order to reach my goals. My success in the future lies in my own hands.

Thanks,
Muhammad Najeeb N

No comments: